Thursday, March 15, 2007

Bookit to me

I’ve discovered the best distraction ever, well I didn’t discover it but now I love it so much that I’ll attempt to claim I discovered it when really I don’t know where I found it: www.dailylit.com. You pick a book you want to read and they email it to your lazy cheap ass just like that, in easy little bits, whenever you want. I picked Anna Karenina and thought, Right, I will never read this, I am way too lowbrow and ADDish. But now, instead of just sticking to the MWF schedule I originally chose, I click on “Send me the next fragment immediately” link over and over again, all day, until now I’m on part 65 of 430 and cruising along quite nicely. What’s going to happen to these people? I know someone gets crushed under a train, and someone of no character/story consequence already has, but I bet that’s just some nice use of foreboding. Don’t spoil it for me, please. I’ll get to part 430 by tomorrow afternoon at this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home